- Lupin filed 25 ANDAs and 12 DMFs with the US FDA and received 16 approvals during FY 2012. 36 MAAs were filed with European Authorities, including nine DCPs.
- Lupin entered into a strategic research and development agreement with Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation to apply Lupin's drug delivery technologies to multiple therapeutic compounds.
- The Company's Clinical Research arm, Lupin Bioresearch Center (LBC) underwent a successful audit and inspection by the US FDA and French Regulatory Authority ANSM (formerly known as AFSSAPS)
- State of the art new Asthma research labs became fully operational
- 10 New drug discovery Research programs were initiated with significant progress made during the year.